Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xyz1234

411 Victoria Wright and Nikole West

12 posts in this topic

One has an MA number, the other CA. None of the numbers have ads anywhere else, no reviews. Yes, overnight is low for a $400/hr provider. TGTBT pics. If me, not going to TOFTT with these two.

Mikesmith987 and other followers this message:

Our conversation does not show the prices you listed above. I am confused where you got this number. 

I do not know Nikole, but have known Victoria for a while. I can testify she is real and will blow you away. Nikole is her traveling companion, who I assume is just as real.  As for the rate, Victoria spoke to her and Nikole showed her a delivered text stating a different overnight donation.  Hope this helps, but bottom line is I can tell you from experience, you will not be disappointed.

8 hours ago, mikesmith987 said:

Victoria Wright and Nikole West 661-513-4637
Colorado Companion

It looks like they travel together. Hour rate is $400 but overnight is $1100, which seems fishy.

More fishy than having two handles, not posting previously once in four years, and publishing the rates of a lady(ies) you apparently have not met (and apparently wrong number)?   Nope, nothing wrong here I guess.  Carry on. Excuse me, got to get back to my regular job inspecting limos. B)

I reached out for an appointment and they said they have never been here?  Stated it would be there first experience, also said they are not GFE.  I guess someone somewhere isn't telling the truth?...….no reviews no details?  Someone is vouching for a provider who has no ads anywhere, also no reviews and stated they have never been to Denver?  Interesting

How do you get a review two days before you arrive to town? From a member that joined that day?

3 hours ago, Hassen719 said:

How do you get a review two days before you arrive to town? From a member that joined that day?

Seen on 10/12/18, Created 10/13/18, approved on 10/15/18. Registered user 10/13/18. Giving the benefit of the doubt was a lurker then registered.

With the guideline---> Submitting a review must be within 30 days of the encounter.

Following... curious if their pictures are indeed real and accurate. 

They are both legit and beautiful woman.  Treat em with respect and go with confidence.